GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING AND STAY
These terms and conditions apply to individual reservations of ZIMET apartments in the Horyzont building in Międzyzdroje in 1000lecia Państwa Polskiego Street 8
Arrival / departure:
- Reservation options.
Reservations can be made:
- by phone at: +48 512 322 553 or +48 512 322 535 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– round the clock by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or SMS at: +48 512 322 553
- booking on the calendar on the website and a PayPal payment
After the receipt of the payment to the bank account given by the lessor, your reservation receives a status of a guaranteed reservation and you will receive confirmation of your reservation by e-mail or by SMS to the phone number specified by you.
Check-in starts at 3:00 p.m.
Please, confirm your arrival time by phone on the day of arrival at:
+48 512 322 553, or +48 512 322 535
Before you receive the keys to your apartment, you have to:
- Pay the remaining amount for your stay (cash payment)
- Check-in and sign a short term rental contract for an apartment,
- Deposit PLN 500 of the refundable deposit.
- from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Horizon -ZIMET apartment in 1000-lecia Państwa Polskiego Street 8, in Międzyzdroje
Check-out until 10:00 p.m.
On the day before your departure, please contact us by phone in order to determine the exact time of the departure. An authorized person will come to you, give you back the refundable deposit and collects the keys to the apartment. Check-out takes place from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
All prices expressed in PLN.
Night's rest lasts in all apartments from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.. II. Cancellation of the reservation
- In the case of cancellation of the reservation the lessor reserves the right to retain the deposit paid at the time of reservation or to use it for later (earlier) period, under the condition that it is agreed with the lessor.
- A later arrival or earlier departure before the end of the planned stay, with the exception of random events that are beyond the control of the customer, does not entitle the customer to demand a reimbursement for unused services included in the reservation.
- The term "random event" refers to cases of force majeure or natural disasters or other events caused by nature or human activity, which cannot be foreseen in the normal course of the proceedings.
- The lesser reserves the right to cancel the reservation or to change an apartment for other one with the same or similar equipment due to events beyond his control, including the random events as defined above or unforeseen failures. In the case of cancellation of the reservation by the lessor, the amount received for the services not used by the customer, including the advance payment, deposit, shall be reimbursed, which exhausts all other claims arising from the breach of the contract. The reimbursement shall be transferred on the bank account indicated by the customer within 7 days from the date of cancellation.
III Additional information
- The customer is obliged to provide a valid identity document while checking in (an identity card or another document accepted in Poland).
- The apartments are designed for a stay of up to four adults and two children. The maximum number of persons is indicated in the booking confirmation.
An apartment can be used by more persons than stated in the confirmation only after prior agreement between the lessor and the customer. If the lessor receives the information that the number of people living in the apartment is larger than those indicated in the reservation confirmation, he has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and to demand contractual penalty for each additional person in the amount of PLN 200 per day.
- It is possible to book a garage. A garage is not automatically reserved for the rented apartment. A garage should be reserved during the reservation process - via e-mail or phone. A garage/parking space price is not included in the price of the apartment.
- The lessor is not liable for any inconvenience caused by construction works in the building or near the building you stay in, which can be carried during your stay, as well as for interruption of the Internet connection, supply with media (including electricity, water), noise from other buildings or other disorders (e.g., work of the elevator or door) due to the reasons beyond control of the lessor.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designed areas in the building, in which your apartment is located. Violation of the prohibition, in particular smoking in the apartment, can result in a fine amounting up to PLN 500.00. In the case of smoking and having activated the fire protection system, a fine can be imposed in the amount of up to PLN 1000.
- Extension of the stay should be reported not later than to 6 p.m. on the day preceding the date of expiry of the period covered by the reservation. Extension of the stay is possible only, if there are available apartments.
- The customer is financially responsible for any damage to persons or property arising from his guilt or any third party, which are associated with the reservation.
- The lessor shall be liable for damages to persons or property according to general provisions. The lessor shall not be liable for damages to persons or property arising without his fault.
- Animals are accepted only with prior consent of the lessor.
- The customer gives his consent to process the personal data for the purpose of the reservation, for storing data in the database of the lessor and for marketing purposes in accordance with the law of the 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The customer has the right to control processing of his data. In the absence of such consent, please inform us.
- Reservation and the payment is tantamount to acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions for the Reservation and Stay in the Zimet-Horyzont Apartments in Międzyzdroje.
- Individual apartments may vary. The apartments are located on different floors and in different parts of the building. If the customer does not specify special requirements regarding the location, equipment and the size of the apartment, the first free apartment will be booked.
- In case of any problems with the reservation or questions in relation to the offer, please contact the lessor 7 days a week from 8.00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.: +48 512 322 553, or +48 512 322 535, as well as around the clock by e-mail: email@example.com